Join Maxim Jago for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Illustrator files with the Premiere Pro Title tool, part of Creative Suite 6: Video Production.
As well as importing Illustrator files directly into a Premiere Pro project, you …can also import them into the Premiere Pro title tool. …When you do that, you're going to break the link between the original file and …the project, so that updates you make won't show in the project directly. …And I'll show you what I mean. I'm going to Import, I'm just …double-clicking here. And I'm going to import this Runner Logo …Adobe Illustrator file, I'm going to open that up. …And if I open this up in the source monitor, you can see it's very straightforward.…
It's just a logo taken from the regular symbols included with Illustrator CS6. …And I'm going to put this over in the timeline. …Notice that it just sits in the middle of the screen, just as you would expect. …If I hover over it, you can see it's 463x434 pixels. …If I right-click on this item on the timeline, I can choose Scaled Frame Size. …And of course, if you've got that on as a default option in your Preferences in …Premiere Pro, this is what you're going to see. …
- Improving speech-to-text analysis with Story
- Organizing projects in Prelude
- Batch renaming with Bridge
- Preparing images for video in Illustrator
- Working with Photoshop files in Premiere Pro
- Round-tripping a soundtrack from Premiere Pro to Audition and back again
- Preparing content for After Effects in Premiere Pro
- Sending work from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade
- Using Dynamic Link to share sequences between Premiere Pro and Encore
- Using the Media Encoder to output from After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
1. Getting Started: An Overview of Dynamic Link and Round-Tripping
Using breakdown reports4m 56s
8. After Effects
11. Adobe Media Encoder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.