One of the best things about Adobe software is the integration that exists between applications. This makes it easy to use a file from one software in another and makes it easy to edit that original file when needed. Richard Harrington shows how to use Dynamic Link with text for Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
- One of the things I really like is dynamic link technology…that exists between Premiere Pro and After Effects.…This makes it easy to create a connection…between two projects.…So we could jump from Premiere Pro into After Effects…and then back and the asset will instantly update.…If we need to make a change, switch over to After Effects…and edit it and then it updates right there…in the Premiere Pro timeline.…Let me show you how this interaction works.…Now, I've already got Premiere…and After Effects both running.…And what I can choose is File, Adobe Dynamic Link.…
And this allows me to either import…an existing After Effects composition from a project…or make a new one.…When I choose New After Effects Composition,…it automatically reads in the size and frame rate…from the current selected sequence.…When I click Okay, you'll see that it adds it…to the Premiere Pro project.…And if we switch over to After Effects,…there's a new comp that's open.…Now, let's turn on the Title Safe guide here…just so we can see that.…
- Designing lower thirds in Photoshop
- Creating alpha channels in Photoshop
- Designing 3D type in Photoshop
- Distressing text
- Creating a watermark
- Animating text with After Effects
- Using animation presets
- Extruding 3D text in After Effects
- Creating titles in Premiere Pro
- Adding a logo to a lower third
- Using Dynamic Link with text for Premiere Pro and After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects: Animated Write-on Typewith Ran Ben Avraham1h 34m Intermediate
1. Designing Lower Thirds in Photoshop
2. Designing 3D Type in Photoshop
3. Photoshop Design Techniques
4. Animated Text with After Effects
5. After Effects Design Techniques
6. Overview of Text in Adobe Premiere Pro
7. Linking Workflows for Text with Adobe Video Apps
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.