Join Maxim Jago for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Dynamic Link to share sequences between Premiere Pro and Encore, part of Creative Suite 6: Video Production.
If the end goal of your creative work is to produce a DVD, or a Blu-ray disc. …Or perhaps, to use Adobe Encore to produce a web DVD, a web-based version of …your content, then again, there's some pretty easy ways to do it. …The old fashioned way would be to be in Premiere Pro. …And maybe go to the File menu and export media. …Then you would choose an MPEG-2 format. H.264, of course, if you're producing a …Blu-ray, or Mpeg 2 for a DVD. You can make MPEG-2 Blu-rays, but it's a …bit of a waste of the data storage space on the disc to be honest.…
You might as well make it H.264. It's just a more efficient compression algorithm. …But let's say we're going to choose H.264, and then we would choose our preset. …You can scroll right the way down and look for oh, what have we got here? …How about we've got HD formats, YouTube, lots and lots of them. …I suppose we could start with HD and then work out way down and choose the preferences. …And the only downside with this, we've got a Blu-ray template. …
- Improving speech-to-text analysis with Story
- Organizing projects in Prelude
- Batch renaming with Bridge
- Preparing images for video in Illustrator
- Working with Photoshop files in Premiere Pro
- Round-tripping a soundtrack from Premiere Pro to Audition and back again
- Preparing content for After Effects in Premiere Pro
- Sending work from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade
- Using Dynamic Link to share sequences between Premiere Pro and Encore
- Using the Media Encoder to output from After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
1. Getting Started: An Overview of Dynamic Link and Round-Tripping
Using breakdown reports4m 56s
8. After Effects
11. Adobe Media Encoder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.