Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Camera tools, part of Up and Running with Magic Bullet Suite.
Now we're going to look at the camera tools in Looks. …But before we hop into Looks, notice that in the Looks area here in the Effects …Controls panel, at least in After Effects, we have a little thumbnail that …shows us the adjustments that we've already added here. …So if you'll notice, I'll turn off Looks. Here's the original and here's what I've …done with Looks. And that you can see here just from these …thumbnails that I've added a Colorista 3-Way. …I've added curves, and I've added a vignette. …And even the vignette icon is changed because of the vignette that I added here.…
The vignette that I added is actually making a bright spot right here, so that …attention is draw to the actress' faces and their dialog, right there. …Set her ration. And then, there's dark stuff, all the way …around the bottom and the two sides, but not the top. …And you can see that reflected in the vignette. …So, it's pretty cool, very handy to be able to see at a glance, what you got …going on there. Now, jump into Looks, go ahead and click …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.