Join Alan Demafiles for an in-depth discussion in this video Using CINEWARE, part of After Effects CC 2018: VFX Essential Training.
- [Narrator] After Effects comes bundled…with a Lite version of the 3D application, Cinema 4D.…And through an effect called Cineware, After Effects and…Cinema 4D Lite are able to integrate it in such a way that…we can view and interact with Cinema 4D scenes directly…inside After Effects.…Here we'll see how this integration allows us to work…with different render passes, as well as extract 3D…camera and null data.…So in our composition let's drag in…Incubate Towers Chapter 5, that's c4d.…And like any other layer, you see that we have duration,…we have the effect controls, it's an effect panel here…that we can drag in other effects.…
The one thing we can't do is actually alter the…transformation of the position or the scale.…If we do that we get an error here saying that…the layer size and all this stuff must match.…So apart from moving that, everything else is…just like any other layer.…Let's go ahead and look at the Cineware settings here.…You can see that we have these gridlines…in our composition window.…And this is After Effects and Cineware working…
- Creating transparency
- Tracking masks in Motion
- Utilizing the Roto Brush tool
- Camera and motion tracking
- Working with 3D layers
- Using effects
- Creating destruction with Shatter
- Creating fire with particles
- Distorting layers with the Puppet tool
- Compositing 3D renders
- Creating virtual reality experiences
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects CC 2018 New Featureswith Mark Christiansen1h 52m Intermediate
1. Create Transparency
3. Work with Trackers
4. Work with Effects
5. Composite 3D Renders
6. Work with Rendering
Using Media Encoder3m 53s
7. Work with Immersive 360 VR
8. Challenge: Put Your Skills into Practice
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.