Join Alan Demafiles for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Adobe Media Encoder, part of After Effects CC 2017 Essential Training: Motion Graphics.
- [Instructor] After Effects has a companion application…called Media Encoder that allows us to hand off…the rendering tasks to it in the background,…and keeps After Effects available for us to work…in the foreground.…Here in this movie we'll see how we can…add our After Effects compositions to the Media Encoder.…So here I am in After Effects,…and what I'll do is go ahead in my project window,…let's go ahead and select the composition we want to add,…in this case it's going to be main,…and to add it to the media encoder,…all I have to do is go up here to file, export,…add to Adobe Media Encoder queue.…So if it's not already launched,…it'll launch in the background, and,…when we pick up here inside Media Encoder,…you'll see the interface is a little bit different…than the render queue inside of After Effects.…
Let's go through it here, one by one.…Over here we have the media browser,…so if you're trying to encode one file…that you already have on disc,…you can certainly pick it from here and add it…to the queue from this window.…
- Working with shape layers, animation, compositing, and type
- Using Basic After Effects 3D
- Building a basic camera rig
- Using the Cinema 4D renderer
- Using Cinema 4D Lite
- Creating 3D text and 3D geometry
- Adding compositions to the Render Queue
- Recording multiple files with the Render Queue
- Using Adobe Media Encoder
- Using prerenders
- Collapsing transformations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Working with Shape Layers
2. Working with Animation
3. Working with Compositing
4. Working with Type
5. Basic After Effects 3D
6. 3D Geometry
7. Rendering for Motion Graphics
Using prerenders6m 34s
8. Motion Graphic Workflow Tips
Collapse transformations7m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.