Join Chris Meyer for an in-depth discussion in this video User interface changes, part of After Effects CC 2015 New Features.
- There have been a few tweaks and changes to user interface…in After Effects 13.5.…They're pretty subtle, but some of the them…might trip you up, so let's go through them.…First off, for those who are still having difficulty…with the color blue inside the new versions…of After Effects, you have a little bit more control over…how bright some of the highlighted characters are…and how bright these outlines are,…what they call Focus Indicators.…You can go to your Preferences -- Appearance,…and now you have new controls for,…for what they call the Interactive Controls,…such as that sample text there in the middle,…and also the Focus Indicator,…the outline that goes around a window or panel.…
You can make these brighter or darker.…No, you cannot yet change the color…from blue to something else.…But for people who were complaining…that the blue was too bright,…you can at least dial it back if you want to.…I was one of the people who hated the blue,…far preferred the orange.…I've come to terms with the blue now.…There's been a few changes…
Check back often for updates. New chapters will be added each time Adobe releases a major After Effects update.
- Preview options
- Editing a project without stopping preview playback
- Navigating the CC Libraries workflows
- Moving animations from Adobe Character Animator to After Effects
- Using expressions to dynamically measure facial dimensions
- Setting up layers in CINEWARE and CINEMA 4D Lite
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/01/2015. What changed?
A: We added 11 movies covering the fall 2015 updates to After Effects CC (v13.6), including the new start screen, preview updates, Creative Cloud Libraries import, new effects, and multitouch gestures.