The timeline's value graph directly relates to the speed graph and focuses on a property's keyframe value.
- [Speaker] One way that we can view … and adjust our animation, is to … use the speed graph found in the graph editor. … This allows us to alter the speed in which the … properties animate from one key frame to the next. … The graph editor also has a second view, … and that's called the value graph. … Here in this movie, we'll see how to use the … value graph to adjust our animation, … and how it's tied into the speed graph. … To start, let's make sure we have our graph editor … enabled, let's come over here and hit this button. … And then to see our properties, … let's select our x position scooter frame, … and I'll tap it once more so that we … can select all of our key frames. … Next, let's come over here to this button, … and let's make sure that we have … show graph tool tips enabled. … And then, let's go change this from … edit speed graph to edit value graph. … And this is a visual representation … of the value inside of our property. … So at any given point in time, we can hover over our …
- Shape layers and masks
- Track mattes
- Rigging characters
- Using the Puppet tool for rigging
- Adding and adjusting keyframes
- Looping animation
- Animating with motion paths and motion sketch
- Adding cameras for multiplane environments
- Lighting animation
- Rendering animation
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2019 New Featureswith Mark Christiansen34m 12s Intermediate
1. Working with Layers and Shapes
2. Rigging Character Controls
3. Working with Animation
4. Creating Multiplane Environments
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.