- [Instructor] After Effects has a companion…application called Media Encoder…that allows us to hand off the rendering task…to it in the background and keeps After Effects…available for us to work in the foreground.…Here in this movie, we'll see how we can add…our After Effects compositions to the Media Encoder.…So, here I am in After Effects…and what I'll do is go ahead in my Project Window,…let's go ahead and select the composition we want to add.…In this case, it's going to be main…and to add it to the Media Encoder…all I have to do is go up here to File,…Export, Add to Adobe Media Encoder Queue.…
So, if it's not already launched,…it'll launch in the background…and, when we pick up here inside Media Encoder,…you'll see the interface is a little bit different…than the Render Queue inside of After Effects.…Let's go through it here one by one.…Over here, we have the Media Browser.…So, if you're trying to encode one file…that you already have on disk,…you can certainly pick it from here…and add it to the queue from this window.…
- Working with shape layers and paths
- Animating compositions
- Animating type
- Animating 3D layers
- Creating 3D text and geometry
- Rendering your motion graphics
- Following an effective motion graphic workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added videos on two new features in Adobe CC 2018: the Essential Graphics panel and master properties.
After Effects Guru: Expressionswith Luisa Winters2h 28m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Keying with Keylightwith Luisa Winters1h 3m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Working with Shape Layers
2. Working with Animation
3. Working with Compositing
4. Working with Type
5. Basic After Effects 3D
6. 3D Geometry
7. Rendering for Motion Graphics
8. Motion Graphic Workflow Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.