This video helps you understand video and audio tracks.
- [Instructor] In this movie,…we're going to take a look at the controls…inside…of…the tracks and find out what tracks…are.…So first of all we've got these tracks here…that are prefixed with a 'V'.…Those are video tracks.…The ones that are prefixed a 'A'…are audio tracks.…You can add and remove as many tracks as you need.…So for example, just right click…and choose 'Add Track' will add you an additional track.…Right click and choose 'Delete Track' will take that away.…
And sometimes if you are compositing…lots of bits of footage together…or using adjustment layers as I have here,…from the previous movie,…then you might want to do that.…There is a thing called track lock which exists here.…It's more like a padlock…and when you click that it locks that track…and prevents further editing.…I'm just going to bypass sync lock…for the purpose of this.…And we've got visibility just here.…So for example, you can turn a track's visibility off.…And then we've got some audio controls.…
So just down here, if I scrub backwards a little bit.…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Intermediate
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.