The format that is the best for delivering and receiving graphic elements is the vector format. With vector images, it is easy to scale it up without having any aliasing on the edges of the subject. In this video, author Ian Robinson describes many more reasons for why using vector graphics in a graphics project is a must.
- Whenever anyone asks me which format…is the most flexible when it comes to…delivering and receiving graphic elements,…my answer is almost always some vector format,…like an Adobe Illustrator file, or an SVG.…In this video, we're going to cover some of…the many reasons why vector graphic elements…are some of my most favorite kinds of files…in the Adobe universe.…- [Instructor] Since you can easily embed vector graphics…inside of Photoshop, and even still edit them…back in Illustrator, we're going to go ahead…and start with our Photoshop document,…so make sure you have the 03_01_Vector_Flex.psd document…open inside of Photoshop.…
I want you to note that we are in the Essentials workspace.…If yours doesn't look like this,…you may need to Reset your Essentials workspace.…Also, in the Libraries section,…I have my AEG_Market library with all of…my market assets that we downloaded…earlier in the course.…If we look in the Layers panel,…I want you to note that I have this file right here…that says mountains, and there's an icon there…
- Exploring the Creative Cloud Market
- Searching and saving assets in the Creative Cloud Market
- Organizing Market assets in the CC Libraries
- Creating custom brushes and textures in Photoshop
- Creating backgrounds and animations in Illustrator
- Building a short promo in After Effects
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectorswith EJ Hassenfratz1h 39m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Integrating Type into Videowith Eran Stern2h 36m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Color Grading Footagewith Richard Harrington2h 53m Intermediate
1. Using Creative Cloud Market Assets
2. Creating Textures and Patterns in Photoshop
3. Working with Assets in Illustrator
4. Project: Building a Short Promo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.