This video helps you understand what comps are.
- [Instructor] Simply put, the basic building blocks…within After Effects are compositions.…All of the different footage items that we bring…into After Effects, and by that,…I mean things like movies,…and maybe Photoshop files, Illustrator files,…and more besides.…They get wrapped up in compositions.…And just as you may work with smart objects and layers…inside of Photoshop, for example,…After Effects is very similar,…and compositions can themselves contain other compositions…as well.…
As you'll see in the next chapter,…where we'll build a lower third.…But I'll just make a composition now very quickly…by going to Composition,…and New Composition.…And I'm actually going to click through this,…because we look at this in the next chapter,…and you don't really need to work along…with this in this particular chapter,…'cause this is more of an overview of what things are.…And you'll see here that I'm in a composition called Comp 1,…because I didn't name it,…and it's here in my Project panel as well,…so I can use it in there.…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.