- [Narrator] If you've used your phone's…navigation app to help you find your way,…you know that a lot can happen…between point A to point B.…Likewise, a lot can happen between only two keyframes.…Keyframes are the lifeblood of animation.…Without them there would be no movement,…no change over time.…Changing a property over time…is essentially what animation is.…But in order to understand how an animation behaves…and what gives it it's personality and motion,…we need to understand the how and why…of key frame interpolations.…So for this movie,…I'd just like for you to watch.…There's not really much to follow along with.…
I'd just like for you to take in what's going on here.…And in this example,…I've got a layer that's just moving across…in a linear fashion.…There's nothing really magical going on here.…It's just two keyframes.…Let's click on position.…Now we notice that there's these little dots in between.…So we have keyframes that we have set ourselves…and we said, alright, After Effects,…at the very beginning of our composition…
- Working with shape layers and paths
- Animating compositions
- Animating type
- Animating 3D layers
- Creating 3D text and geometry
- Rendering your motion graphics
- Following an effective motion graphic workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added videos on two new features in Adobe CC 2018: the Essential Graphics panel and master properties.
After Effects Guru: Expressionswith Luisa Winters2h 28m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Keying with Keylightwith Luisa Winters1h 3m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Working with Shape Layers
2. Working with Animation
3. Working with Compositing
4. Working with Type
5. Basic After Effects 3D
6. 3D Geometry
7. Rendering for Motion Graphics
8. Motion Graphic Workflow Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.