Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Tweaking Looks presets, part of Up and Running with Magic Bullet Suite.
Let's look a little bit more closely at how to customize and tweak, Looks Presets. …I have this footage here, this dude, looking all serious and angry and stuff …and go over to Looks, click on Edit, open up that Magic Bullet Looks window. …Let's go over to our looks on the left hand side. …And in the Diffusion and Light area, go ahead and click on Halogen. …Now, this preset, wasn't really meant for this type of footage, as you can tell, it …doesn't really look all that great. But, we're going to have here, an …introduction into the different tools, and ways that you can adjust that.…
So, we have, here, a Spot Exposure, so this is just kind of, like a windowed …area, that just kind of makes this bright streak across the middle. …We also have this Haze/Flare. Which brightens highlights. …Looks pretty cool. We also have this Pop, which tightens …things up a little bit. It's what they call local contrast. …That's kind of like sharpening. And then we also have Auto Shoulder which …basically, rolls off the highlights, so that they don't blow out. …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.