Join Rob Garrott for an in-depth discussion in this video Transitioning to full-screen video, part of CINEMA 4D: Rendering Motion Graphics for After Effects.
The next step in the evolution of our project is to combine this animation with…the raw snowboard render.…The movement that we have on our camera has it coming to screen and then…hitting the screen and that's really the transition point for us to get to full screen video.…And so we're going to combine this video with our full screen video in a third…composition and that will become our final rendered composition.…So over here in the Project window I am going to go up to the very top and I…have a folder here called Render.…This is a folder that I put things in when I know it's the final composition in…the pipeline that's going to be rendered out for the client.…
And so I click on this folder and I am going to hit the New Composition button,…and I am going to call this one MMM- 001 and then RSMB as in ReelSmart Motion…Blur and then render.…We're not going to be adding our ReelSmart Motion Blur in this particular movie.…We're going to do that in the next movie, but I want to make sure to notate that…
- Setting up a multi-pass render
- Batch rendering in CINEMA 4D
- Importing 3D elements into After Effects
- Creating and using precomps for compositing control
- Compositing 3D text in a dynamic 3D environment
- Creating a glow effect using Trapcode Starglow
- Using 3D layers to create masking effects
- Adding a flash bulb effect with CC Light Rays
- Adding glows and glints to type
- Creating a 2D camera shake effect using pre-comps
- Adding depth of field with the Lens Blur effect
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects CS5 Essential Trainingwith Chad Perkins8h 39m Beginner
Photoshop CS5 Essential Trainingwith Michael Ninness11h 15m Beginner
1. Cinema 4D Prep: Multi-Pass Rendering Setup
2. After Effects Prep
3. Creating the Stadium Effects
4. Creating the Phone Effects
5. Creating the Type Effects
6. Final Touches and Rendering
Next Steps1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.