Take your Adobe Animate CC animations to the next level with After Effects compositing and special effects.
- [Dermot] Are you tired of the look and feel of your animation and searching for a way to give it that extra something? I was until I discovered how to use After Effects to enhance my work. By bringing your cartoons into After Effects and applying its vast array of filters, you can achieve results that are not possible in vector on public-based programs like Flash and Animate CC. You can create 3D environments and atmospheric scenes that were not an option before. Why stay stuck with that 1990s flat vector style when you can add after effects to your production? So join me at LinkedIn Learning and incorporate after effects into your animation.
AuthorDermot O' Connor
- Importing Animate scenes in After Effects comps
- Duplicating comps
- Nesting comps
- Adjusting colors and lighting
- Creating masks
- Adding special effects: fog, motion blur, distortion, glow, and more
- Creating 3D environments
- Animating cameras in a 3D scene
- Rendering and finalizing the After Effects project
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning 2D Animation Principleswith Dermot O' Connor2h 25m Beginner
2D Animation: Walk Cycles Basicswith Dermot O' Connor57m 24s Intermediate
2D Animation: Character & Attitude Walk Cycleswith Dermot O' Connor57m 13s Intermediate
1. Assembling the Scene
2. Filters and Effects
3. 3D Scenes
4. Final Touches
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.