Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Video and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Basic concepts of stereoscopic 3D
- Faking 3D tracking
- Adding effects, transparency, and styles
- Compositing stereo 3D footage
- Adjusting depth settings
- Applying finishing touches
Skill Level Advanced
- [Voiceover] Hi, my name is Angie Taylor, from AngieTaylor.Co.UK. I'm here to teach how to composite text in with existing Artbeats footage in a 3D environment in after-effects. And also how to create this in stereoscopic 3D. Now, we're going to have a look at the final movie that were are gonna create. We're gonna have a look at in 2D at the moment, and at the end of the session, I'll show you how it looks in 3D. So, let's take a look at the title sequence we're gonna create in this series of tutorials.
(upbeat music) Okay, let's get to work.