Join Brian Morse for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up your other cameras, part of 3D Tracking and After Effects Compositing.
- [Instructor] Okay, so let's set up camera three…and camera four.…So now we have everything done for camera two.…So what we can do is grab our precomp from camera two…and then copy and paste it into camera three and four.…So let's go up here to camera two.…This is our precomp.…And let's just Command D to duplicate it.…And let's do that twice.…And then let's rename these for each one…of the cameras.…So this one will be camera three.…
And this one will be camera four.…And let's put it in the corresponding bins.…Okay, so now let's open up camera three.…So this is our undistorted.…Camera 03_3D.…And let's delete…our render…and then bring in our precomp.…Okay, so now we need to all we need to do…let's put this at the top.…
Now we just need to switch out the footage…in this precomp…with the render from camera three.…So let's double click on the precomp to open it up.…Select our different render layers…by just command clicking.…And we want just the render layers.…And by holding Option…and then grabbing our render…we can just come down and drop it on top…
- Exporting cameras to Maya and After Effects
- Importing models
- Setting up scenes for compositing
- Setting your color space
- Using 3D in After Effects to add a change
- Connecting all of your shots
- Rendering final composites
Skill Level Advanced
SynthEyes Essential Training (2015)with Brian Morse2h 34m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Digital Set Extensionwith Lee Lanier1h 47m Intermediate
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Exporting Cameras to Maya and After Effects
Exporting from SynthEyes7m 29s
2. Working in Maya
3. Compositing in After Effects
4. Using 3D in Cinema 4D Lite to Add a Change
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.