- [Instructor] After Effects is home to…one of the most dynamic and powerful…text tools available for motion graphics.…If you've had previous experience with…type tools in Photoshop,…then you'll feel right at home inside of After Effects.…It builds on that foundation and goes much further with…the range of control and options available to you.…So here in this composition,…I've got four layers of text and a simple shape layer,…and I built and laid all this stuff out…inside of After Effects using the type tool.…So let's deconstruct this.…I'm going to pause right here,…and the first thing I'm going to do is…switch over to my window, work space, text layout.…
And you'll see I have a character panel…and a paragraph panel available to me now.…Let's select this layer three, this word big.…So if you've used Photoshop before,…you'll recognize this character panel.…It's essentially the same thing.…I've got the ability to change out my font.…With this dropdown, I can see all the fonts…that are installed on my system.…I can swap out one font for another.…
- Working with shape layers, animation, compositing, and type
- Using Basic After Effects 3D
- Building a basic camera rig
- Using the Cinema 4D renderer
- Using Cinema 4D Lite
- Creating 3D text and 3D geometry
- Adding compositions to the Render Queue
- Recording multiple files with the Render Queue
- Using Adobe Media Encoder
- Using prerenders
- Collapsing transformations
Skill Level Beginner
1. Working with Shape Layers
2. Working with Animation
3. Working with Compositing
4. Working with Type
5. Basic After Effects 3D
6. 3D Geometry
7. Rendering for Motion Graphics
Using prerenders6m 34s
8. Motion Graphic Workflow Tips
Collapse transformations7m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.