Join Maxim Jago for an in-depth discussion in this video Sending work from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade, part of Creative Suite 6: Video Production.
There are a couple of ways of getting your content from Premiere Pro into SpeedGrade. …And I'm presuming here that you've completed your edit, and now it's time …for you to apply your grade. Do your finishing work. …Let's say you've decided not to use Premiere Pro's Special Effects and you're …not going to use After Effects. You've decided that you're going to make …your cut in Premiere Pro, you can use all of the new trimming and everything, …that's great. And then, you're going to do the …finishing in SpeedGrade. Now, there's an official straightforward …way that takes a little bit of time, and it makes big files.…
And there's another way that it's still official and it still works, but it's …using the original media so it's much much faster. …If you use the second option, you're not going to get any effects work that you've …applied inside Premiere Pro. So, the first option is we go to File, …and we choose Send to Adobe SpeedGrade. And this is just going to invite us to …make an IRCP file, this is a SpeedGrade project, if you like. …
- Improving speech-to-text analysis with Story
- Organizing projects in Prelude
- Batch renaming with Bridge
- Preparing images for video in Illustrator
- Working with Photoshop files in Premiere Pro
- Round-tripping a soundtrack from Premiere Pro to Audition and back again
- Preparing content for After Effects in Premiere Pro
- Sending work from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade
- Using Dynamic Link to share sequences between Premiere Pro and Encore
- Using the Media Encoder to output from After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
1. Getting Started: An Overview of Dynamic Link and Round-Tripping
Using breakdown reports4m 56s
8. After Effects
11. Adobe Media Encoder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.