Join Maxim Jago for an in-depth discussion in this video Sending work from Premiere Pro to the Media Encoder, part of Video Production with Creative Suite 6.
As with so many workflows in Premiere Pro, there's quite a few ways of sending …your work through to the Adobe Media Encoder. …The obvious simple one is that you go to the File menu. …You choose Export and Media. And if you choose this option, you're …going to get all the standard controls for the format and the file type, the …Codec, and so on. This isn't a lesson about compression settings. …But there are a couple of options here that if you're not too familiar with them …that they're worth just spending a moment on. …First of all, if I cancel out of this and go to my Sequence Settings in Premiere Pro.…
You'll notice that down towards the bottom, I've got this maximum bit depth …and maximum render quality set of options. …Now, maximum render quality actually just means that Premiere Pro will use a better …quality scalar. And this is particularly important if …you're reducing the scale of something. You can get some edging affects, some …quantization of the image. And if you tick this box, Premiere Pro …
- Improving speech-to-text analysis with Story
- Organizing projects in Prelude
- Batch renaming with Bridge
- Preparing images for video in Illustrator
- Working with Photoshop files in Premiere Pro
- Round-tripping a soundtrack from Premiere Pro to Audition and back again
- Preparing content for After Effects in Premiere Pro
- Sending work from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade
- Using Dynamic Link to share sequences between Premiere Pro and Encore
- Using the Media Encoder to output from After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Up and Running with DSLR Filmmakingwith Chad Perkins1h 10m Appropriate for all
Documentary Editing with Premiere Prowith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
1. Getting Started: An Overview of Dynamic Link and Round-Tripping
Using breakdown reports4m 56s
8. After Effects
11. Adobe Media Encoder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.