Join Maxim Jago for an in-depth discussion in this video Sending work from Premiere Pro to Audition, part of Creative Suite 6: Video Production.
I've demonstrated this technique on many, many occasions. …And I particularly like showing it because it illustrates very elegantly how …convenient it can be to hand off work from Premiere Pro to Audition. …To do some particularly simple tasks. It's true that Audition is an advanced …post-production sound editing application. …But it also has some really neat quick fixes, and I'd like to just illustrate …this for you here. I've got a timeline here in Premiere Pro …that has some background noise. So, let's just have a little listen to this.…
>> Aquo is an energy drink company committed to health and fitness. …Johanna represents. >> So, it's pretty clear right away …that there's a telephone ringing in the background. …The problem is, if we were going to fix this normally in Premiere Pro, we would …go into our effects and we would look through our Audio Effect options. …And we perhaps, look for something like a Band Pass filter. …Maybe we'd apply some EQ. And we'd play around with it until we …
- Improving speech-to-text analysis with Story
- Organizing projects in Prelude
- Batch renaming with Bridge
- Preparing images for video in Illustrator
- Working with Photoshop files in Premiere Pro
- Round-tripping a soundtrack from Premiere Pro to Audition and back again
- Preparing content for After Effects in Premiere Pro
- Sending work from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade
- Using Dynamic Link to share sequences between Premiere Pro and Encore
- Using the Media Encoder to output from After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
1. Getting Started: An Overview of Dynamic Link and Round-Tripping
Using breakdown reports4m 56s
8. After Effects
11. Adobe Media Encoder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.