Join Maxim Jago for an in-depth discussion in this video Sending work from After Effects to Premiere Pro, part of Video Production with Creative Suite 6.
Setting aside the option to use the Render Queue or the Media Encoder to …generate a regular video clip. There are a couple of really cool …shortcuts for sending your work from After Effects into Premiere Pro. …I just want to highlight a little gotcha as well that's associated with that. …I'm going to select these three clips that I've got in my Project here, sending …from AE to PR. And I'm going to drag these down onto …the new Comp button. And I've got a couple of options. …First of all, do I want a single composition or multiple compositions? …Well, I want a single composition. I'm going to choose which clip is going …to give me the dimensions. These are all the same actually.…
I don't need to add this to the Render Queue yet, and still image duration isn't …particularly important because I don't have any stills. …But down here, I've got this option to sequence the layers rather than to have …them stacked up one above the other. And in this case, that's exactly what I …want to do. I want these three clips to be staggered …
- Improving speech-to-text analysis with Story
- Organizing projects in Prelude
- Batch renaming with Bridge
- Preparing images for video in Illustrator
- Working with Photoshop files in Premiere Pro
- Round-tripping a soundtrack from Premiere Pro to Audition and back again
- Preparing content for After Effects in Premiere Pro
- Sending work from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade
- Using Dynamic Link to share sequences between Premiere Pro and Encore
- Using the Media Encoder to output from After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Up and Running with DSLR Filmmakingwith Chad Perkins1h 10m Appropriate for all
Documentary Editing with Premiere Prowith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
1. Getting Started: An Overview of Dynamic Link and Round-Tripping
Using breakdown reports4m 56s
8. After Effects
11. Adobe Media Encoder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.