This video helps you understand how to make and animate scale.
- [Instructor] Okay, so in the previous movie,…we made something move for the first time.…Excellent.…What we're going to do in this movie…is we're going to bring in a stack of different card graphics,…and we're going to animate their scale, okay?…So I'm just going to wind the timeline back…to the beginning here, and you can just hit the home key…on your keyboard if you've got one.…Or just drag it back by hand, that's fine.…It will take it back to the beginning, just there.…Okay, I'm going to tap P again on the keyboard,…just to hide the position property…associated with the lower third there.…
And I'm also going to lock this layer,…just for the time being.…I don't have to do that, but I just like to do it…so I don't accidentally nudge anything…while I'm working with other things.…Okay, so just click underneath the lock icon here…on the left hand side of the timeline area.…And just wind this up to about one seconds, just there.…Perfect.…So the lower third is now in the place…where it will be for the majority of the comp.…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Intermediate
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.