One of the best things about Adobe software is the integration that exists between applications. This makes it easy to use a file from one software in another and makes it easy to edit that original file when needed. Richard Harrington demonstrates how to save out your own motion graphics template (MOGRT).
- Earlier, you saw how MOGRTs…or Motion Graphic Templates…could be useful to the Premiere Pro editor.…Let me show you how you can actually create your own.…There are a lot of steps here,…so we'll break it down…and you might wanna watch the movie a few times.…This is just an introduction…to give you the core concepts.…There are additional courses available…that will help you go a lot deeper…but this is truly a useful piece of technology…that will save you a lot of time…and make it a lot easier to work with After Effects…and Premiere Pro in a unified workflow.…
If you're designing inside of After Effects,…you can create your own Motion Graphic Templates.…All you need to do is go the Project panel here…for a project that you're working on…and I would suggest going to the Workspace here…and choosing the Essential Graphic Workspace…to reorganize things.…This'll bring up a new panel.…Now, you can select a composition in your project.…I'm gonna choose this design here…and then choose an option here…called Solo Supported Properties.…
- Designing lower thirds in Photoshop
- Creating alpha channels in Photoshop
- Designing 3D type in Photoshop
- Distressing text
- Creating a watermark
- Animating text with After Effects
- Using animation presets
- Extruding 3D text in After Effects
- Creating titles in Premiere Pro
- Adding a logo to a lower third
- Using Dynamic Link with text for Premiere Pro and After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects: Animated Write-on Typewith Ran Ben Avraham1h 34m Intermediate
1. Designing Lower Thirds in Photoshop
2. Designing 3D Type in Photoshop
3. Photoshop Design Techniques
4. Animated Text with After Effects
5. After Effects Design Techniques
6. Overview of Text in Adobe Premiere Pro
7. Linking Workflows for Text with Adobe Video Apps
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.