Adobe After Effects is Adobe software that is solely dedicated to motion graphics creation. Here, you can also create animated 3D text. There are many tools that you can choose from to create it. What’s available? In this video, Richard Harrington demonstrates how to save animation presets in After Effects.
- Once you've come up with a custom animation preset,…you may wanna save it so it's easy to reuse.…This is pretty straightforward.…Let's maximize the window here…by pressing the accent grave key…and I'll twirl this up…and back down.…You'll see that you have your different animations,…focus animator and photo animator.…Now you can use any preset that you've made,…but if you twirl this down,…you'll be able to see what's been modified.…So for example, I wanna save the position,…the blur, and the range selector.…
So I'll click on the properties…that I want to use.…If there's anything under advanced,…you can also select those properties.…For example, maybe I want to make sure…that we're using the add mode,…based on characters,…and I'll choose offset, start, and end,…and select those.…I just held down the command key…and chose the properties that I want.…And let's select the name here.…Now under animation,…I can say, save animation preset.…
Let's go to the desktop here and make a new folder.…And we'll call this user presets.…
- Designing lower thirds in Photoshop
- Creating alpha channels in Photoshop
- Designing 3D type in Photoshop
- Distressing text
- Creating a watermark
- Animating text with After Effects
- Using animation presets
- Extruding 3D text in After Effects
- Creating titles in Premiere Pro
- Adding a logo to a lower third
- Using Dynamic Link with text for Premiere Pro and After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects: Animated Write-on Typewith Ran Ben Avraham1h 34m Intermediate
1. Designing Lower Thirds in Photoshop
2. Designing 3D Type in Photoshop
3. Photoshop Design Techniques
4. Animated Text with After Effects
5. After Effects Design Techniques
6. Overview of Text in Adobe Premiere Pro
7. Linking Workflows for Text with Adobe Video Apps
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.