Once you have downloaded the assets and files that you want to use from the Adobe Creative Cloud Market, you may want to organize it all so you can access them in future projects. You can do this by creating libraries. In this movie, author Ian Robinson demonstrates how to create a library in Adobe After Effects.
- In order to keep track of the assets you've downloaded…from the creative cloud market,…you can keep things organized in groups called libraries.…The great thing about libraries is that they're tied…to your creative cloud account and are available to you…whenever you log in to your Adobe Creative Cloud account.…Make sure you've launched the Creative Cloud…desktop application and go to the assets section…and make sure you're in the market.…In this video, we're going to go ahead and search through…the market and download our 11 different elements…we'll be using in future projects.…
So, let's start by clicking on this All Categories…section here and make sure it says All Categories.…Yours may say any of these other options,…just make sure All Categories is selected,…and then go over here and click on the magnifying glass.…Now we can start typing.…I want to search for a Nexus phone,…so I'm going to type…N E X U S…and I'll press return.…I get a bunch of different options and the file…I'm looking for is this Nexus 6 Black Front file.…
- Exploring the Creative Cloud Market
- Searching and saving assets in the Creative Cloud Market
- Organizing Market assets in the CC Libraries
- Creating custom brushes and textures in Photoshop
- Creating backgrounds and animations in Illustrator
- Building a short promo in After Effects
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectorswith EJ Hassenfratz1h 39m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Integrating Type into Videowith Eran Stern2h 36m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Color Grading Footagewith Richard Harrington2h 53m Intermediate
1. Using Creative Cloud Market Assets
2. Creating Textures and Patterns in Photoshop
3. Working with Assets in Illustrator
4. Project: Building a Short Promo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.