Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Saving custom looks, part of Up and Running with Magic Bullet Suite.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
In the last tutorial, we spent sometime setting up this custom preset, the flare …and everything here. But now I want to save it so in case I …want to re use it, such as this other clip that's pretty much from the same …scene, or at least from a similar scene, I can just go ahead and apply that cause …it's already made. So what I want to do is select the …original shot layer, and edit the looks. Now this is actually a little bit more …tricky than you think it would be. If you go to File > Export Look As, it …will create a look file for you. It will create a .nblook file, and you'll …find this file actually in the chapter 2 folder of the exercise files.…
But the problem is, is that it doesn't really open those files very well. …It doesn't open up the .nblook files. It kind of saves them. …And it will not allow you to bring them back in, without going through some crazy steps. …You actually have to go in And on a Mac you have to put it in this directory …library application support looks builder looks, on a PC you've to put it in this …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.