It is important to note that not everyone has access to the Creative Cloud Market and that there are requirements you need to meet so you can access the elements found in the Market. In this video, author Ian Robinson discusses what these requirements are and how you can fulfill them so you can get started using the Creative Cloud Market.
- It's important to note that not everyone has access…to the Creative Cloud Market.…There are some requirements you need to meet…before you can gain access and download elements.…Let me show you what I mean.…Let's start in your web browser.…Navigate to creative.adobe.com/plans.…And if you aren't already a Creative Cloud member,…this is where you get a choice…of different memberships you can purchase.…And dependent upon the country you're in,…you'll have different currency listed…for your specific region.…
I'm bringing this up because you have to be…a currently subscribing member to be able to access…the Creative Cloud Market.…And also, you need to have at least…a single application license or higher…in order to access the Market.…So people on Photographer plans are not going to be able…to access the Market.…Now, I'm going to go and launch…my Creative Cloud desktop application since I have…a shortcut in the upper right corner of my interface,…I'm going to go there.…But you may have to go to your applications…or programs folder.…
- Exploring the Creative Cloud Market
- Searching and saving assets in the Creative Cloud Market
- Organizing Market assets in the CC Libraries
- Creating custom brushes and textures in Photoshop
- Creating backgrounds and animations in Illustrator
- Building a short promo in After Effects
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectorswith EJ Hassenfratz1h 39m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Integrating Type into Videowith Eran Stern2h 36m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Color Grading Footagewith Richard Harrington2h 53m Intermediate
1. Using Creative Cloud Market Assets
2. Creating Textures and Patterns in Photoshop
3. Working with Assets in Illustrator
4. Project: Building a Short Promo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.