Join Maxim Jago for an in-depth discussion in this video Round-tripping a soundtrack from Premiere Pro to Audition and back again, part of Video Production with Creative Suite 6.
As well as sending individual pieces of audio from Premiere Pro to Audition …automatically, you can also send an entire sequence or part of a sequence so …it'll arrive as a mix ready for you to finish inside of Audition. …I've got some clips here. This is a very, very simple sequence with …just a very short dialog section and some intro audio. …And if you Just have a listen to the beginning. …It's a bit loud. (NOISE) Pretty normal. …Microphones are pretty sensitive to that kind of audio, and if I just Zoom In a …little bit with the plus key on my keyboard here, at the top of my keyboard.…
I'm just going to pull the level down a little bit here. …So, there we go. Just so it's a little bi quieter at the start. …(audio playing) Perhaps too quite and then we've got some dialog. … >> because you're trying to control the elements on your body. … >> Okay, so let's say that I've made some very basic adjustments to this …sequence in Premier Pro, but, it's absolutely my intention that once I've …
- Improving speech-to-text analysis with Story
- Organizing projects in Prelude
- Batch renaming with Bridge
- Preparing images for video in Illustrator
- Working with Photoshop files in Premiere Pro
- Round-tripping a soundtrack from Premiere Pro to Audition and back again
- Preparing content for After Effects in Premiere Pro
- Sending work from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade
- Using Dynamic Link to share sequences between Premiere Pro and Encore
- Using the Media Encoder to output from After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Up and Running with DSLR Filmmakingwith Chad Perkins1h 10m Appropriate for all
Documentary Editing with Premiere Prowith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
1. Getting Started: An Overview of Dynamic Link and Round-Tripping
Using breakdown reports4m 56s
8. After Effects
11. Adobe Media Encoder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.