- [Instructor] Once we have the layers animated…in the fashion we like, we can use the work…we've done so far to as a template…for other images in our project.…To accomplish this we'll use two methods…including how to replace one image for another…in the timeline, and another method…using animation presets.…As it stands so far our animation…goes a little something like this…with the five layers scaling up and dissolving on.…So let's repurpose the work we've done here…and use it to animate a new batch of images.…Let's go ahead and rename this composition…hitting Command + K on the keyboard…or alternatively you can come up to…Composition Settings, and let's rename it here,…batch of pictures number one.…
Let's go ahead and duplicate this.…We'll come over here to Edit, Duplicate…and rename this batch pictures two.…Let's go ahead and import a new set of images.…So let's start with landscape and select four more.…One, two, three, four.…We'll say Open, and there's our new images.…Let's go ahead and open up batch of pictures two,…
- Linking Premiere Pro and After Effects dynamically
- Navigating timeline layers
- Working with keyframes
- Precomping elements
- Animating mask reveals and tracking masks
- Creating elements with shape layers
- Animating shapes and text
- Working with Illustrator files
- Animating a logo
- Creating 3D type extrusions
- Creating a simple camera in Z-space montage
- Keying video with Keylight
- Batch rendering and Dynamic Link rendering
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Creating Presets and Controllerswith Nick Harauz1h 29m Intermediate
1. How After Effects Is Different from Premiere
2. Working with Masks and Shapes
3. Working with Type and Logos
4. Working with Stills and Video
5. Outputting Media
6. Example Techniques
7. Challenge: Put Your Skills into Practice
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.