Join Alan Demafiles for an in-depth discussion in this video Rendering multiple files with the Render Queue, part of After Effects CC 2017 Essential Training: Motion Graphics.
- [Instructor] The Render Queue…allows you to string multiple compositions in a batch.…So once the render is done,…another can automatically be rendered…until they're all done.…In this movie, we'll see how we can set up multiple outputs…in the Render Queue.…Let's go ahead and go to Window,…down here to Render Queue.…And we can add in our main composition…by clicking and dragging from the Project window in here.…And this creates a brand new render item…and so for each render item,…we have an output module telling After Effects…to render it as a certain kind of movie.…
So, right now I'm going to select a QuickTime movie…and under the formats, I want to do,…this time, let's go ahead and do an Apple ProRes HQ.…I'm going to target this on disk…to render to the renders folder…and it's going to be called main for right now,…but I can tweak out the output name…by coming over here to this dropdown…and you'll see that we have the ability…to change and name it the comp name.…I can change it to be the comp folder and the name…
- Working with shape layers, animation, compositing, and type
- Using Basic After Effects 3D
- Building a basic camera rig
- Using the Cinema 4D renderer
- Using Cinema 4D Lite
- Creating 3D text and 3D geometry
- Adding compositions to the Render Queue
- Recording multiple files with the Render Queue
- Using Adobe Media Encoder
- Using prerenders
- Collapsing transformations
Skill Level Beginner
1. Working with Shape Layers
2. Working with Animation
3. Working with Compositing
4. Working with Type
5. Basic After Effects 3D
6. 3D Geometry
7. Rendering for Motion Graphics
Using prerenders6m 34s
8. Motion Graphic Workflow Tips
Collapse transformations7m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.