This video covers exporting the finished project.
- [Narrator] Okay, so our project is done.…I'm just going to unmute this channel.…For no good reason, and very quickly scrub back beyond it…so I don't have to listen to that again.…Okay, so we're ready now to go.…We've got everything stitched into place.…It's ready to render.…And what I've determined is we're going to need…one version that's broadcast-able.…Now technically, I must add that before…you do make anything broad cast quality itself,…it does require a little bit of special color modulation.…
And that's outside the scope of this course,…but really there is no true black…and no true white in broad cast.…They're in a much narrower gamut.…That's the achievable range of colors…in case you've not come across that word before,…because it's not in the cheat sheet.…Okay, so that's the idea.…We're going to put something out just basically as an mp4…and then we're going to put a couple things out…for social in the movie following this.…So I'm going to go to the file menu,…and I'm going to come down to export.…
Okay, and I'm going to choose media, just here,…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Intermediate
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.