This video helps you learn how to remix audio to time.
- [Narrator] In this movie we're going to look at something…that is just frankly, super, super cool,…and it's a feature called Remix.…We're going to change the length…of this royalty-free music track,…just here, which is just a little way over three minutes.…Now I'm going to pop back into Premier where this movie,…if I just go to my source monitor here,…just so you're seeing my whole editing workspace.…
This movie, which I've used throughout has some scenery…around where I live in Herefordshire, and at the moment…it only has the sound of the environment.…This is just under one 15 long, if I use this to go…to the out point, and with none set it will go to the end,…here you can see is actually one 13 oh four in duration,…so one minute 13 and four frames in duration,…and I'd like the music to go along with that.…
So how am I going to edit all of this audio down to that?…It's going to involve precision cutting,…overlaying, blending, or is it?…While it's selected, what I'm going to do is…I'm going to come over to the media browser on the left…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.