This video helps you learn about noise print and noise reduction processing.
- [Instructor] In this movie, I'm continuing on…from the previous,…and here I'm going to reduce some of the noise…in my recording.…Now, if you don't have access…to your own recording immediately,…and you do have access to the exercise files,…then there is a Tony default voice file in the chapter five…exercise files there.…However, just recording a new one would simply involve…you hitting this and recording one,…or using any other file you can find that's suitable.…
Okay, so previously, in the basic edits,…I actually removed some of the sound at the beginning here,…and I'm just going to undo that so that I've got…both of those things available.…And I'm going to use my marquee selection tool here,…inside of Audition, or if you're using the waveform,…you can drag across, it will do the same thing.…So I'm looking at where the sound begins here in earnest,…and that's really hopefully pretty obvious there.…
So what I'm going to do is drag a marquee here,…I don't want to touch that sound,…and you can adjust the marquee if you need to,…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.