Join Chris Meyer for an in-depth discussion in this video Queue in Adobe Media Encoder, part of After Effects: 2015 Creative Cloud Updates.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] In After Effect CC 2015.3,…Adobe has further tightened the integration…between After Effects and Adobe Media Encoder,…or AME for short.…Namely, you can add items to the Adobe Media Encoder…render queue directly from the After Effects render queue.…It'll even obey some of the render setting switches.…For example, here I have a composition…with a few different elements.…If I select all of them, command or control A,…go to layer, quality, and just temporarily…switch it to wireframe, you see what…this alternate display looks like.…
You can actually render in draft or wireframe…from the render queue, I'll undo,…and now I'll go ahead and add this composition…to the After Effects render queue.…Add to render queue.…I'm gonna drag this tab up into my comp frame…so that you can see it better.…You notice that there's a new button, queue in AME.…That takes any active items in the render queue,…ones that have the render button checked,…not ones that have failed, not ones that are completed,…not ones that have this unchecked, just the checked items,…
Check back often for updates. New chapters will be added each time Adobe releases a major After Effects update.
- Preview options
- Editing a project without stopping preview playback
- Navigating the CC Libraries workflows
- Moving animations from Adobe Character Animator to After Effects
- Using expressions to dynamically measure facial dimensions
- Setting up layers in CINEWARE and CINEMA 4D Lite