Join Rob Garrott for an in-depth discussion in this video Putting together the final comp, part of CINEMA 4D: Rendering Motion Graphics for After Effects.
At the end of the day, it all boils down to your final render from After Effects.…This is how the world will finally get to see all that hard work.…So here in the project, I've got my final render folder in my…MMM-001-RSMB-render composition and this is the composition that I want to…actually render for output.…And so what I am going to do is go to the Composition menu and tell it to Add to Render Queue.…When I do that, the Render Queue is going to pop to the foreground and you can…see down at the bottom I am going to raise this up, so it's closer to the…middle of the frame.…
And here in this window, I've got an actual item listed in the Render Queue.…Now, in the Render Queue, there is really no limit to how many items you can…stack up here and they will all be listed numerically.…There are three components to this item.…First up are the Render Settings and they tell you the quality of the render.…The next step is the Output Module it tells you what kind of format and what…size frame we are going to be rendering.…
- Setting up a multi-pass render
- Batch rendering in CINEMA 4D
- Importing 3D elements into After Effects
- Creating and using precomps for compositing control
- Compositing 3D text in a dynamic 3D environment
- Creating a glow effect using Trapcode Starglow
- Using 3D layers to create masking effects
- Adding a flash bulb effect with CC Light Rays
- Adding glows and glints to type
- Creating a 2D camera shake effect using pre-comps
- Adding depth of field with the Lens Blur effect
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects CS5 Essential Trainingwith Chad Perkins8h 39m Beginner
Photoshop CS5 Essential Trainingwith Michael Ninness11h 15m Beginner
1. Cinema 4D Prep: Multi-Pass Rendering Setup
2. After Effects Prep
3. Creating the Stadium Effects
4. Creating the Phone Effects
5. Creating the Type Effects
6. Final Touches and Rendering
Next Steps1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.