Join Maxim Jago for an in-depth discussion in this video Preparing images for video in Illustrator, part of Creative Suite 6: Video Production.
Adobe Illustrator is an excellent choice if you want to create graphics for …Premiere Pro or After Effects, for example. …It's vector-based, and it's very flexible. …And well, it's Illustrator and it's designed for illustration. …With the later releases of Illustrator, we now have the option to create new …files that follow particular profiles. So, here for example, if I go to file and …choose New, I can choose a film and video profile.…
And this is automatically going to give me the right dimensions for different …kinds of video format. Notice that these are square pixel …versions of these formats. So for example, if we're going for PAL DV …Widescreen, here you can see we're getting 1050x576 pixels rather than the …usual 720x576 non-square. It's the same thing for NTSC Widescreen. …So, just be aware of that. If you're working with full HD formats, …then you should expect to see regular square pixel options.…
Of course, there are what's called thin Raster HD formats as well. …That would be, for example, regular HDV is acutlaly 1140x1080. …
- Improving speech-to-text analysis with Story
- Organizing projects in Prelude
- Batch renaming with Bridge
- Preparing images for video in Illustrator
- Working with Photoshop files in Premiere Pro
- Round-tripping a soundtrack from Premiere Pro to Audition and back again
- Preparing content for After Effects in Premiere Pro
- Sending work from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade
- Using Dynamic Link to share sequences between Premiere Pro and Encore
- Using the Media Encoder to output from After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
1. Getting Started: An Overview of Dynamic Link and Round-Tripping
Using breakdown reports4m 56s
8. After Effects
11. Adobe Media Encoder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.