Join Maxim Jago for an in-depth discussion in this video Preparing content for Premiere Pro in After Effects, part of Creative Suite 6: Video Production.
Both Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro are incredibly flexible when it comes to …formats and resolutions and frame rates. And pretty much anything that you might …want to change or mix-and-match inside a composition in After Effects or inside. …A sequence in Premiere Pro, you're probably going to get away with it. …It's probably going to work fine. Which means that you can, if you want, do …pretty much whatever you like with a composition in After Effects in terms of resolution. …See, here I've got a, a 1280x720 pixel composition made from one of these pieces …of media that I'm actually using in Premiere Pro as well.…
Or, you can, you can do whatever you like. …You can make a composition that has, for HD resolution if you like, and then throw …that into Premiere Pro and let Premiere Pro scale it for you. …And to be honest, these days, the playback performance is so fantastic, …especially if you have one of the supported CUDA cards or the new OpenCL …cards in the new Mac Book Pro's. You'll probably forget that you were …
- Improving speech-to-text analysis with Story
- Organizing projects in Prelude
- Batch renaming with Bridge
- Preparing images for video in Illustrator
- Working with Photoshop files in Premiere Pro
- Round-tripping a soundtrack from Premiere Pro to Audition and back again
- Preparing content for After Effects in Premiere Pro
- Sending work from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade
- Using Dynamic Link to share sequences between Premiere Pro and Encore
- Using the Media Encoder to output from After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
1. Getting Started: An Overview of Dynamic Link and Round-Tripping
Using breakdown reports4m 56s
8. After Effects
11. Adobe Media Encoder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.