Join Maxim Jago for an in-depth discussion in this video Preparing content for After Effects in Premiere Pro, part of Creative Suite 6: Video Production.
If you're working in Premiere Pro and you're planning on doing some of the work …for your post production and After Affects. …There really isn't much that you need to concern yourself with in terms of formats …and resolution, or frame rate, or anything like that. …After Effects is going to be able to work with pretty much whatever you throw at it. …What you do need to decide about is how you're going to incorporate After Effects …into your workflow. Are you going to send individual clips …into After Effects to work on them for special effects work? …Are you going to embed After Effects, if you like, in the chain of post-production? …But you're still going to finish in Premiere Pro.…
Or, are you going to complete all of your work in Premiere Pro without really doing …any effects work, and just send the whole thing to After Effects to finish off there? …This is a very similar workflow to the one that you'll use. …If you are sending work over to SpeedGrad, SpeedGrade really sits at the …very beginning of the workflow or at the end not really in the middle. …
- Improving speech-to-text analysis with Story
- Organizing projects in Prelude
- Batch renaming with Bridge
- Preparing images for video in Illustrator
- Working with Photoshop files in Premiere Pro
- Round-tripping a soundtrack from Premiere Pro to Audition and back again
- Preparing content for After Effects in Premiere Pro
- Sending work from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade
- Using Dynamic Link to share sequences between Premiere Pro and Encore
- Using the Media Encoder to output from After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
1. Getting Started: An Overview of Dynamic Link and Round-Tripping
Using breakdown reports4m 56s
8. After Effects
11. Adobe Media Encoder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.