Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Performing basic color correction, part of Learning Magic Bullet Suite.
First up in this chapter on looking at how to use Looks in a practical way we're …going to just start from scratch with a very basic color correction with a very …washed out file using this jaguar clip from the last movie. …So I'm going to go ahead and click on the Edit button in the looks interface here …to get to the looks interface. Now I want to make sure that I click on …Scopes and have my Scopes open. And RGB Parade is open. …I'm going to show you an interesting way to grade. …We're going to grade and I am not going to look at the controls or the image.…
I'm just going to look at the wave form here in the. …The wave forms in the RGB Parade. I'm going to go to Tools> Subject> …Colorista Three-way. Now, I want to do that. …Because you should always look at what you're doing, obviously. …But, I want to do that because, when you just look at this chart right here, these graphs. …They really can tell you almost everything you need to know, at least to …get started. When color correcting an image. …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.