- [Instructor] After Effects can further manipulate…a shape layer through use of nondestructive effects,…called path operators that can…deform and distort our initial shape.…We previously talked about Repeater and Trim Paths,…arguably the two most important ones.…Here, we'll take a look at a few other path operators…and see how their stacking order is important.…So here in this example, I'm just going to take me pen tool…and I'm going to disable my fill.…I'm going to click on the word Fill and select None.…
And under Stroke, I'm going to make that say Solid Color.…And for my solid color, yeah, white will do.…Make it 10 pixels wide and in the composition window,…I'm going to click once at the top left…and again at the bottom right to create a straight line.…Now that we have our straight line in there,…let's go ahead and twirl down our Shape Layer,…and with it selected,…I'm going to add in some path operators.…Let's start off with Wiggle Paths.…Now, Wiggle Paths, when we twirl this down,…we see that it's added a path operator…
- Working with shape layers and paths
- Animating compositions
- Animating type
- Animating 3D layers
- Creating 3D text and geometry
- Rendering your motion graphics
- Following an effective motion graphic workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added videos on two new features in Adobe CC 2018: the Essential Graphics panel and master properties.
After Effects Guru: Expressionswith Luisa Winters2h 28m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Keying with Keylightwith Luisa Winters1h 3m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Working with Shape Layers
2. Working with Animation
3. Working with Compositing
4. Working with Type
5. Basic After Effects 3D
6. 3D Geometry
7. Rendering for Motion Graphics
8. Motion Graphic Workflow Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.