This video helps you understand parenting.
- [Instructor] Hopefully, you've managed…to challenge yourself and get the Monstrz logo in there,…as well, so that's animated on the end, like so.…Those of you that copied key frames…and then just made adjustments for that,…super extra credit for doing that.…If you haven't managed to do this, by the way,…don't worry, that's all fine.…Just watch it, take it in, wind back a bit,…and then have another go yourself.…You can't hurt anything,…but you stand to gain an awful lot by learning this.…
What I'm going to do now is discuss with you…the topic of parenting.…Let's have a little review of what we've got going on here.…I'm winding back to the beginning of the timeline there.…I'm going to hit the Space bar to play that.…The lower third comes on,…cards start to appear,…the Monstrz logo appears,…okay, or not, depending,…and then the lower third disappears.…I think it would be much nicer if,…when we got to that point,…I'm just going to manually pull this forward,…when the lower third starts to disappear,…that the cards go along with it.…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Intermediate
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.