In this chapter, you will be creating a short animation using the tools, graphics or techniques covered earlier in this course. How do they all fit together? How was the short animation created? In this video, author Ian Robinson plays the final animation and talks through how it was created in Adobe After Effects.
- In this chapter, we will be creating a short…animation utilizing some of the different…graphic elements, tools, and techniques…we've already covered or created earlier in this course.…There are no project files to open right now.…I'm just going to play the animation and describe the build.…So just sit back and enjoy as I explain everything…we're going to be building.…So if you double click on the 04_01_Overview comp,…just to make sure you're in the right timeline,…once that's open, go ahead and press the spacebar…and you can see I've got a simple phone animation…where we have the hand kind of fly in,…and then click on the little…button in the upper right hand corner.…
I'm just going to press the spacebar and stop play back,…and just play this back one more time.…You can see the hand comes in,…it clicks, and then our title swaps over.…So this is what we're going to be building.…I hope you're as excited as I am.…Let's go ahead and get started.…
- Exploring the Creative Cloud Market
- Searching and saving assets in the Creative Cloud Market
- Organizing Market assets in the CC Libraries
- Creating custom brushes and textures in Photoshop
- Creating backgrounds and animations in Illustrator
- Building a short promo in After Effects
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectorswith EJ Hassenfratz1h 39m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Integrating Type into Videowith Eran Stern2h 36m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Color Grading Footagewith Richard Harrington2h 53m Intermediate
1. Using Creative Cloud Market Assets
2. Creating Textures and Patterns in Photoshop
3. Working with Assets in Illustrator
4. Project: Building a Short Promo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.