This video covers opening the exercise files project.
- [Instructor] In this chapter, we are going…to be consolidating our learning…by putting together a short movie…for use on social media sites…with a fictitious children's collecting…card/gaming thing-a-me-what's-it (laughs).…If you have access to the exercise files,…then, you'll be able to work along with me together in this.…If you don't, don't worry.…You could put something together of your own…and achieve the same result.…
The exercise files contain this Premiere Pro project here,…which, I'm about to launch just now.…Premiere is actually running in the background,…so, it should open over the top of the other project…to save you waiting for it to launch…and all of the dependent files are contained in this folder.…Now, it is quite likely,…as they've moved across from system to system,…they might not find those initially,…but that's a great learning experience…opportunity just here.…
So, I'm going to double click that project…and it will open inside of Premiere.…Now, at the moment, it's not showing me any problems…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Intermediate
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.