This video helps you understand how to adjust and animate opacity.
- [Instructor] So I think we're rolling along pretty nicely…right now, we've got some motion in there, and we've…also changed some scale over time.…And in this movie, what we're going to do is change…some opacity over time for these cards.…So I still have them all selected here.…If you've accidentally deselected them,…or you're revisiting this after a break, then just get…the Selection tool that's up at the top here…on the left-hand side, and just drag across them like that,…just as you would in Illustrator to pick them up again,…so we can affect them all at the same time.…
Now if you're thinking, "O is the key…"to press for opacity," sadly, you're wrong,…because that actually does something called…taking us to the outpoint:…a topic we'll cover later on.…If I tap it just now, you can see the Playhead,…look at the Timeline, has jumped across…to the right-hand side, because without at Outpoint…being set, that's where it's going to go.…So let's just click back over here, and we'll drag…into this location so we're back where we were…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.