Get recommendations for other related courses.
- [Eran] Well, you made it to the end.…I'm so proud of you, and you should be too.…Now you know how to use After Effects capabilities…to create a short TV stinger from start to end.…Now if you enjoyed this course, I encourage you…to check out my other courses here at the library.…I also run my own website, sternfx.com,…in which you can find dozens…of free After Effects tutorials, presets, and project files.…
So make sure to visit it from time to time to learn more.…So until next time we meet in another course…or in real life!…Who know?…This is Eran Stern thanking you for your time,…and I hope to see you again very soon.…Take care, and goodbye.…
- Animating a layered Photoshop file
- Create an animated background
- Animating using effects
- Extruding and texturing 3D typography
- Creating an ending transition
- Faking motion blur
- Rendering a master file and a delivery file
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2018: VFX Essential Trainingwith Alan Demafiles4h 20m Intermediate
1. Animate a Photoshop File
2. Creating 3D Typography
3. Compositing Techniques
4. Outputting the Result
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.