- Hi, my name's Rich Harrington,…and I'd like to thank you for…watching this course.…I hope you enjoyed our in depth look at…typography for motion graphic artists and…for video editors.…What you've learned here are techniques that…are easy to implement right within the video…editing timeline or by using…some companion software.…Do keep in mind that typography is…an expansive art.…So you'll find a lot of other advanced courses…and available training in the online library…to help you.…I would suggest studying not only courses on…After Effects and Photoshop,…but also some graphic design courses,…and those on Adobe Illustrator.…
After all, good typography is good typography.…And there's a lot that that the video and…motion graphics world can learn…from the print world.…Be sure to dig in and fully explore.…Now, these are relatively complex techniques,…so be sure that you revisit and re-watch any…sections of this course that you need to,…to really help fill in your skills.…After all, this is something that will…build over time.…
- Designing lower thirds in Photoshop
- Creating alpha channels in Photoshop
- Designing 3D type in Photoshop
- Distressing text
- Creating a watermark
- Animating text with After Effects
- Using animation presets
- Extruding 3D text in After Effects
- Creating titles in Premiere Pro
- Adding a logo to a lower third
- Using Dynamic Link with text for Premiere Pro and After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects: Animated Write-on Typewith Ran Ben Avraham1h 34m Intermediate
1. Designing Lower Thirds in Photoshop
2. Designing 3D Type in Photoshop
3. Photoshop Design Techniques
4. Animated Text with After Effects
5. After Effects Design Techniques
6. Overview of Text in Adobe Premiere Pro
7. Linking Workflows for Text with Adobe Video Apps
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.