Join Alan Demafiles for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of After Effects CC 2018: VFX Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Congratulations for making it…this far with me.…I'd like to thank you for watching this course…and I sincerely hope that it has sparked…some inspiration for you in your visual effects journey.…There's always more to learn,…so be sure to check out my other courses in the library…covering After Effects as well as Cinema 4D.…If you need to reach out, you can find my contact info…and my work on my website, demafleez.com.…You can also reach out to me on Twitter…under the name @demafleez.…I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have…and would love to see what you create.…
Thanks again and I'll see you in another course.…
- Creating transparency
- Tracking masks in Motion
- Utilizing the Roto Brush tool
- Camera and motion tracking
- Working with 3D layers
- Using effects
- Creating destruction with Shatter
- Creating fire with particles
- Distorting layers with the Puppet tool
- Compositing 3D renders
- Creating virtual reality experiences
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects CC 2018 New Featureswith Mark Christiansen1h 52m Intermediate
1. Create Transparency
3. Work with Trackers
4. Work with Effects
5. Composite 3D Renders
6. Work with Rendering
Using Media Encoder3m 53s
7. Work with Immersive 360 VR
8. Challenge: Put Your Skills into Practice
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.