Join Brian Morse for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of 3D Tracking and After Effects Compositing.
- [Instructor] So I just want to thank…everyone for watching.…I hope you've enjoyed the course and have walked away…with some new techniques that you can use…in your compositing.…Thanks again, and I hope to see you again…in a future course.…
- Exporting cameras to Maya and After Effects
- Importing models
- Setting up scenes for compositing
- Setting your color space
- Using 3D in After Effects to add a change
- Connecting all of your shots
- Rendering final composites
Skill Level Advanced
SynthEyes Essential Training (2015)with Brian Morse2h 34m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Digital Set Extensionwith Lee Lanier1h 47m Intermediate
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Exporting Cameras to Maya and After Effects
Exporting from SynthEyes7m 29s
2. Working in Maya
3. Compositing in After Effects
4. Using 3D in Cinema 4D Lite to Add a Change
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.